Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service & Inside Sale...
Contech Engineered Solutions is growing! We are hiring Inside Sales/Customer Service Reps to join our Irving team. Our Customer Service representatives are responsible for providing a high level of Customer Service to both internal and external customers while helping to drive sales in a comprehensive team selling environment. This includes but is not limited to providing information on quotes and orders, servicing customers on inbound calls, e-mails, fax communications and offering additional products for sale. We are seeking experienced as well as entry level candidates. New College Grads are encouraged to apply.
The Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative is the central resource for customer support and manages all aspects of the order flow process from project creation through release to manufacturing; including new account set up; pricing and quoting; collection of credit information; order write-up and associated follow-up; as well as assisting in aging resolution. Expectations include being able to up sell, cross sell and drive outbound sales calls to select customers as needed. The CSC serves as theprimary inside point of contact for buying customers across all product lines and is expected to handle many customer requirements independent of the outside sales team.
· 4 year degree in Business preferred.
· At least three years’ experience in a similar business environment preferred.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, including active listening skills with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization providing courteous, timely and accurate information.
· Demonstrated analytical competencies in basic math skills. Technical aptitude with respect to civil site plans and specifications a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems involving several variables while operating in a dynamic, fluid, team-oriented environment.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize situations requiring urgent attention is critical. Time management and organization skills are required.
· Requires ability to read and comprehend documents including customer orders, price lists, training and procedural manuals.
· Demonstrated competencies in computer software (MS Office, CRM Database). Previous CRM experience a plus.
· Experience in the construction industry, product sales and support or manufacturing environment a plus. Prior technical customer support on complex products preferred.
· Flexibility and willingness to learn new concepts, processes and product information.
· Bilingual English/Spanish a PLUS
Local Candidates Only
Apply via Contech's job board: