EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over twenty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide and Americas headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of motive power, reserve power, aerospace/defense, and specialty batteries with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products.
This CSR position for the Stationary Reserve Power business segment will support both internal and external customers. The work involved is related to the overall management and general business operations of the Customer Service function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for processing sales orders which includes overseeing the accuracy of the information provided and initiating communication necessary to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between customers, sales personnel, reps, warehouses and supplier personnel to coordinate order processing, scheduling, expediting, product allocations and shipments so that order requirements are met accurately and timely to fulfill customer requests. This will be done by adhering to ISO procedures.
- Communicate regularly with sales force to update appropriate personnel of changes in order status.
- Process customer material returns and credits as necessary.
- Order entry as required.
- BaaN data and report management as required to support various segments and of the business unit.
- A primary duty is to exercise discretion and independent judgment when dealing with critical matters within the Reserve Power business unit.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College degree in business or related equivalent experience preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to deal with both pleasant and impatient customers.
- Exceptional time management and multi tasking skills. Need to be able to prioritize own work and work independently.
We offer an excellent benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience and/or education. Interested individuals may apply for the job at: https://enersys-hr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=218718&company_id=15932&jobboardid=24&version=1