If you enjoy providing OUTSTANDING customer service and you are looking for a rewarding career, Arbonne may be the place for YOU!
We are seeking dynamic and dedicated Customer Service Professionals to work in our Addison Call Center!
Arbonne International, LLC develops and manufactures botanical-based skin care products and nutritional products for men, woman and children which are marketed through independent, world-wide multi-level marketing channels. Arbonne empowers its global base of sales consultants to reach their dreams and inspire others along the way. The fast-paced environment and culture of change and growth provide a continuous stream of new and interesting challenges.
We invest in our Associates by providing an elaborate training program in which you will learn about our one of a kind botanical products. You will become a Product Knowledge "Expert" to our Independent Consultants.
At Arbonne, you will:
- Become a part of an environment that encourages creativity, communication, and constant feedback.
- Receive continuous coaching and training to enhance your knowledge, skills, and development
- Have the opportunity to advance within the call center to various roles, such as - CSA I, II, III, and Team Lead
- Participate in fun, safe, work related activities including an annual company outing, potlucks, health fairs, and volunteer opportunities.
- Never have to work overnight hours! We are open Monday-Friday from 8a-8p and on Saturday from 8a-5p
The Customer Service Associate receives incoming calls and/or answers emails, responds to questions, processes orders and supports our Clients and Consultants in assisting them with building their businesses.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
· Researches and responds to questions received on the Field Support queue
· Inputs and processes orders received into the company computer system.
· Researches and responds to questions concerning shipments and back orders
· Provides information about company products, specials, marketing programs and business practices.
· Communicates with Call Center Team Leads when significant issues arise
· Responds to emails
· Ability to perform Level 1 troubleshooting process
· Basic returns and processes
Essential Job Requirements:
· Must have at least 4 years previous high level customer service experience
· Must have computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be committed to providing excellent customer service at all times and supporting our clients/consultants in their businesses
· High school diploma or equivalent
Essential Job Expectations:
Must demonstrate and maintain an excellent record of punctuality and attendance
Reliable transportation is required
Must have the capacity to retain and process the information provided in the company training program
Must be meeting the essential functions and basic duties as described for this position
· Must have the capacity to demonstrate professionalism and a positive attitude
· Must be courteous to colleagues and assist in other tasks when requested to do so.
· Must have the capacity to be a team player
Must be capable of working a flexible schedule, weekend hours, and overtime hours when requested to do so. Our call center is open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm and on Saturday from 8a-5pm.