Established in 1930, First Investors is a financial services firm with administrative and operations offices located in Edison, NJ and on Wall Street and regional sales offices located nationwide.
First Investors Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Process basic in force life insurance and annuities work and review incoming service requests for accuracy; maintain customer files and answer incoming phone calls from policyholders and representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process all types of in force life insurance and annuities work in a timely and accurate manner. Work includes, but is not to, beneficiary changes, loans, surrenders, address changes, mode changes, re-instatements, representative changes, premium payments, conversions, etc.
- Respond to inquiries from representatives and clients on the incoming toll free line.
- Assist in the 1099 process where needed.
- Maintain customer files.
- Prepare client and representative correspondence.
High School Diploma
College Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- Series 6 licensing must be obtained within 3 months of employment
- Most possess a general understanding of FIL’s various departments, functions and products within 6 months of employment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with accurate data entry skills
- Excellent, demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, deadline driven team environment
- Must be customer focused
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org