Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
DPC Industries, Inc. is a manufacturer of sodium hypochlorite and distributor of compressed gases and other water treatment chemicals. We need a Customer Service Representative for our office on the east side of Houston.
· Take telephone orders from customers
· Process orders for direct shipments
· Contact carriers to arrange delivery of shipments
· Enter shipping information into the computer
· Handle customer inquiries
· Prepare daily and monthly reports
· Generate invoice proofs
· Serve as a backup for other Customer Service Representatives in times of absence or overload.
· Be on call after hours one week per month.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma preferred.
· Twoyears of general office work with some customer service experience preferred.
· Experience with Windows operating system required.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Must be dependable and detail-oriented
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Paid vacations, starting with 2 weeks after one year and increasing periodically to a maximum of 5 weeks after twenty years
· Medical plan with employee contribution as follows:
$50.00/month for employee only
$200.00 for employee and one dependent
$250.00 for employee and two or more dependents
· Dental plan with employee contribution as follows:
Employee only – no employee contribution
Employee and one dependent - $19.50/month
Employee and two or more dependents - $48.74/month
· 9 paid holidays each year
· Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
· Company paid life insurance
Pre-employment testing, drug screen, and physical exam required.
No third party resumes, please.
Our office is a non-smoking environment.
DPC is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at http://www.dxgroup.com.
DX Group, Manufacturers & Distributors of Water Treatment Chemicals & Chemical Products
Since 1946 DX Companies have provided exceptional products and services to a diverse customer base. From the southeast throughout the Gulf Coat and the mountain areas of Colorado, New Mexico and Montana; north to Minnesota and west to Arizona and California, DX is there. A network of companies with over 20 locations conducting business according to the same basic fundamentals which have worked in the past: honesty with the customer, outstanding product quality, best value for the purchasing dollar and a lot of common sense. These are values upon which DX's outstanding success has been built, and by these values the companies' future will be guided.
DPC Industries, Inc.
Houston, TX 77015
Relevant Work Experience
2+ to 5 Years