Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Engage with a company that knows you’re as
important as the customer.
Engage with a call center team that thrives on solving problems together. Engage with leadership that listens. Engage with new experiences and see what happens.
We’re in the process of separating from GE to a standalone company with 59 million customer accounts and business partnerships of all sizes. We’re building something new and exciting and we would love for you to join us. We can offer the best of two great worlds: GE’s rock-solid leadership combined with the fresh ideas of a new team.
Engage as a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Ever spoken with a Customer Service Representative who solved your problem and left you smiling? That’s your job description here: making sure our customers know they made the right choice when they chose us. You’ll be their main contact for questions about our credit cards. Our customers need your help increasing their credit line and understanding payment options and promotional plans.
Of course you’re a team player. Of course you’re good on the phone, computer and calculator. But this role goes beyond the obvious. We need you to:
• Keep computerized customer profiles up to date via written and verbal requests.
• Resolve inquires on new accounts and authorize sales on existing ones.
• Know how to offer and sell additional services.
• Build relationships with clients and customers.
• Have strong numeric aptitude, problem solving and analytical skills.
Qualifications and Requirements
• 6+ months of customer service experience in any industry or equivalent military experience
• Basic Math Skills - Arithmetic computation.
Eligibility Requirements :
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Desired skills and experience
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal, written and negotiation skills.
• Be able to handle confidential information.
• Detail oriented and organized.
If you’re the kind of person who can engage and solve problems, you’re the kind of person we need. Learn more and apply at www.SynchronyCareers.com
Engage with us.
Explore our call center jobs at www.SynchronyCareers.com
Synchrony Financial offers a great work environment and challenging careers. Synchrony Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, including minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled.