Do you have a passion for consumer electronics? Do you enjoy working with customers? Are you interested to grow your Mandarin Chinese skills or learn how the Internet is transforming the face of global commerce?
Join the customer service team of a trading startup founded by ex-googlers, operated in China and US, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Sign on with us to discover how quickly you can learn and grow in an exciting startup environment.
Customer Service Team
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide professional, timely, and accurate information to incoming customer PHONE CALLS regarding order status, shipment details, and technical product specifications. This will require a thorough understanding of internal tracking systems and detailed product knowledge.
- Process returns, replacements, and refunds for customers according to company policies and systems.
- Collaborate closely to support other CSRs and build up team capabilities. Coordinate with warehouse to update RMA status and run reports.
- Communicate clearly and proactively with customer service and product teams in China to resolve gaps in process or technical product questions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 year of customer service in call center or return processing experience.
- Detail oriented, punched and balance for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Flexible and self-motivated to navigate ambiguity with a creative self-starter attitude.
- Proactive attitude and a willingness to voice and offer concrete solutions for any gaps in process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong English fluency.
- Familiar understanding of / passion for tech products.
- Amazon/eBay customer service email experience.
- MS Word, Excel and experience working with an order entry system.
- Mandarin Chinese fluency a plus.
Location: North San Jose/Santa Clara, CA
Probation Period: Three Months