Wilhelmsen Maritime Services (WMS) is a leading maritime service provider offering a wide range of products and services delivered through the world’s largest dedicated maritime network. Our customers operate within the maritime and offshore sectors and consist of shipyards, owners, operators and managers.
Wilhelmsen Ships Service’s (WSS), a business area within WMS, primary focus is to deliver improved vessel operating efficiency to the merchant fleet.
WSS comprises the world's leading maritime services network, with the capability to serve 2,200 ports in 116 countries.We offer a comprehensive range of standardised services, backed by a global service and logistics organisation to meet customer requirements for quality, availability and cost. The Americas region is covered through 34 offices across North, Central and South America with regionalfunctions in Pasadena, TX.
Job Title: Customer Support Coordinator
Department: Customer Support
Location: Pasadena, TX
Purpose: To be the customer’s primary point of contact for the WSS customer offer and professionally manage and/or delegate all inquiries to ensure complete customer service excellence.
· High School diploma or equivalent and/ or proven background in marine industry
· Available 24/7 during on-call rotation
· Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
· Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
· Takes appropriate initiative/actions without being asked to do so
· Able to effectively utilize problem solving skills
· Able to work under pressure with tact and discretion
· Maritime experience
Wilhelmsen Ships Service is part of Wilhelmsen Maritime Services AS, a Wilh. Wilhelmsen group company.
Share our vision through a rewarding career in Wilhelmsen Ships Service.
This position will be eligible for a competitive benefits package, including major medical, dental, sick/personal, vacation, and other great company benefits.
If you are selected for the position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as pre-employment verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process. EOE
Keywords: maritime, shipping, transportation, coast, guard, ship, sea, marine, nautical, navigation, mariner