inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
Meet and/or exceed performance objectives in an assigned territory by developing, implementing, and executing an integrated territory business plan encompassing key customer targets. Ability to effectively communicate scientific and clinical information within the specified disease state, along with the client’s product.Deliver clinically brand specific presentations of client’s products to physicians and other appropriate health care professionals by utilizing customer engagement selling model.Effectively utilize and manage all client approved resources to optimize customer engagement.Plan and execute medical education programs, speaker dinner programs, and in collaboration with internal and external partners, build customer loyalty and position client as the leading company in appropriate therapeutic areas.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Proactively demonstrate and promote client’s products to targeted and non- targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to influence their prescribing decisions for the appropriate patient.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory (e.g. high prescribers, thought leaders, managed care influencers, and Certified Therapeutic Educators) to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the clients brands.
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities.
- Utilization of defined selling model by obtaining maximum commitment from customers on every call to impact positive territory engagement results.
- Develop programs to enhance customer engagement and assist in business plans and goals. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions.
- Effectively manage and prioritize time and resources to maximize effectiveness in the territory.
- Leverage understanding of clinical studies and managed care to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships. Customize discussions with customers based understanding the customer’s needs.
- Integrate and partner with colleagues and client counterparts to maximize appropriate territory activities and accomplish positive results for client and the customer, including Medical Science Liaisons, Therapeutic Clinical Liaisons, marketing personnel, and managed care account managers as required.
- Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs, such as technical updates and professional skills enhancement.
- Complete and adhere to all administrative duties and compliance policies and training.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum two years pharmaceutical, medical device or medical diagnostic sales
- Diabetes sales experience is strongly preferred
- Track record of sales success
- Proven ability to work within all regulatory, legal and compliance parameters
- Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills, strong business acumen
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have solid analytical, technical, and strong customer service focus in order exceedbusiness goals
- Required to travel up to 25 percentof the time and be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.Must maintain a Department of Motor Vehicles driving record in accordance with inVentiv’s fleet, federal and state requirements.
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace