Get new similar jobs by email for
Data Entry Specialist
Equipment Data Associates (EDA), the premier provider of UCC-based marketing intelligence, is in need of an experienced senior level Data Entry Specialist to work in our high-volume, fast-paced, production oriented Data Entry department at our southeast Charlotte, NC facility.
This is a permanent full-time position.
The new team member will key and edit name and address information keyed into our database with a high degree of accuracy.
This position requires a self-starter with EXCELLENT keyboarding both alpha and numeric, with attention to detail. The ability to stay focused, alert, and attentive while performing repetitive task is important. Other key success factors are the ability to interact well with co-workers, a willingness to learn new skills and being goal driven.The position hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
Benefits also include:
· $250 quarterly bonus
· Major medical coverage
· Dental/Vision insurance
· 12 PTO days within first year
· 11 paid annual holidays
· Company paid AAA membership
· Friday afternoons off
Key Position Attributes
· Always striving to exceed management’s expectations
· Excellent attendance and punctuality
· Excellent attitude and interaction with co-workers, and a pleasant demeanor
· Patience, coupled with a high sense of urgency
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize, based upon an evolving workday
· Ability to move quickly and accurately
· Ability to identify a recurring problem and develop a process to prevent future occurrences
· Excellent communication skills
· Comfortable spending 90% of time at a computer workstation
· Willingness to cross-train
Daily Tasks Will Include
· Accurately entering new records, keyboarding
· Researching name and address information, and making corrections when found
· Making outbound phone calls
· Reviewing keyed data for errors, and correcting them
Candidates will be given a pre-employment data entry test.
Pre-employment drug test is required