Database Analyst / Database Programmer
We are seeking a Database Analyst / Database Programmer to work on PerfectTIME, our commercial, enterprise level HR time and attendance software in our Boca Raton, FL Headquarters.
This is a full-time, temporary, temp-to-hire or permanent position for the right candidate. Work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
Competitive hourly or salary in a beautiful Boca Raton office with a casual work environment
Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision plans available and generous vacation accrual schedule (Permanent Employee)
Positive, small-team environment with a focus on delivering quality software to clients
- Responsibilities include development, delivery and support of custom business applications and integration of systems data stores
- Analyze current data structures and data to obtain efficient CRUD operations
- Analyze current data in various systems and provide ETL operations to combine data into a central data store
- Design of Data Warehouse and ODS data structures
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent on the job experience
- Full technical knowledge of all phases of database analysis/programming
- Solid experience in database development and design, data and dimensional modeling and strong knowledge of ETL processing
- Experience with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 required
- Experience with advanced SQL Server Technologies (SSIS / SSRS)
- Data Warehousing and Dimensional Modeling
- Building business intelligence and reporting solutions
- Strong skills writing complex SQL queries
- In Depth understanding of relational database concepts
- Implement efficient solutions in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills are essential
- Experience with SQL Server encryption techniques is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Knowledge of AS400 is a plus
Local candidates only. Not accepting third party candidates for this position. Green card or U.S. Citizenship required for this position. Please use the apply now and / or email features of Monster to apply for this position.
Visit our Websites:
www.CareersUSA.com and www.PerfectTIMEOnline.com to learn more about us.