Milwaukee, WI 53201
- Job Type:
- Work Experience:
10+ to 15 Years
Business Services - Other
- Education Level:
- Career Level:
Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)
- Job Category:
Photography and Videography
- Job Reference Code:
12575 Uline Drive
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Design Director at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Lead and contribute design concepts for catalogs.
- Work with Photography team to develop and enhance corporate and product images.
- Maintain Uline standards for all projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years in a Graphic Design / Creative environment.
- In-depth knowledge of design and catalog layout.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator using Mac OS X.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel a plus.
- Prior people management experience.
- Portfolio that reflects appropriate B2B experience and skill level.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists. It's not something we do, it's something we are. An industry leader, Uline is experiencing tremendous growth. In business for over 30 years, we've grown to over 29,000 products and a 628-page catalog.
In 1980, after recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). It sold far beyond their expectations and encouraged the Uihleins to add more and more products.
Uline moved into their new Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, located between Chicago and Milwaukee, in 2010. Today, with over 4,000 employees across North America, Uline has branches near Chicago (IL), Minneapolis (MN), Allentown (PA), Los Angeles (CA), Atlanta (GA), Dallas (TX), Seattle (WA), Toronto (Canada), and Tijuana and Monterrey (Mexico). In the fall of 2014, Uline will be opening its newest branch in Edmonton (Canada).