Responsibilities: Job Requirements
• Position responsible for maintaining and customizing SharePoint sites and pages. Heavy use of custom code.
. High School Diploma Required
5+ Years of Experience Required
• Experience developing SharePoint sites (including working with Master pages, styles and templates. experience with
• Must be proficient in current HTML standards and aware of the differences between all the HTML version standards as adopted by the
W3C, as well as future W3C standards, which are constantly being developed.
• Must be able to write server-side dynamic web pages such as Active Server Pages (ASP), ASPX using VBScript/VB. Must be familiar
with all types of online security schemes, and also with COM objects and similar techniques.
• Must know how to optimize all formats for online viewing. Must be proficient in: ms FrontPage, MS Visual InterDev, Visual
Studio.NET, Notepad, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat. Must be able to write
and debug code in straight text format, without the help of a GUI interface.