- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P.Morgan technologies and infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- R&D in emerging technologies.
- Ability to work in agile scrum development environment
- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS, AngularJS)
- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles.
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- 2+ years of web development experience, experience working on Windows and Java platforms
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field