Digital Sales Account Executive/New Business Development – based in Randolph, MA
Wicked Local is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Digital Account Executive for New Business Development to join a growing interactive operation consisting of over 160 websites in Massachusetts. This person will be responsible for growing double digit online advertising revenues within their selling to all local customers:
• Identify, propose and present digital solutions to prospective clients.
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain new digital business within the assigned category and/or territory.
• Manage and grow an account base through the sale of targeted digital marketing solutions.
• Engage and strategize with advertising clients to demonstrate Wicked Local’s value proposition and how we can assist them in meeting their marketing objectives through a variety of digital mediums.
• Serve as a utility player to cover territories and/or accounts as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years digital advertising sales experience with demonstrated success in growing revenue:
• Must have a hunter mentality and demonstrated success in generating new business.
• Proven track record of sales success and experience within the interactive/online advertising space. The ideal candidate will be able to act as an online sales expert and liaison with other departments within the company.
• Understand and be able to articulate the value proposition of digital marketing elements: PPC, Mobile, SEO, and Social Media.
• Demonstrated proficiency in SFDC or similar CRM solution.
• Experience working with and/or selling to small and large/national businesses including agencies.
• Great people skills. The ability to inspire, build and lead existing online sales team.
• Entrepreneurial instincts and a willingness to develop untested sales products and strategies.
• The desire and ability to be largely self-directed.
• A deep appreciation for the value of metrics in managing a sales force and managing a business.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
BA/BS degree required.
If you are motivated, goal oriented and success driven this may be the career position for you. We offer a competitive base salary, excellent commission and bonus plan. We also offer Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance and 401(k).
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer