Get new similar jobs by email for
Director, Disney Brand Marketi...
This person leads the marketing for the Disney on Ice and Disney Live!brands, as well as other similar brands introduced in the future, in the United States and Canada at the direction of and in support to the Vice President, Disney and International Brand Marketing. This position is responsible for maintaining and building the strength and integrity of the brand throughout the entire Feld Entertainment organization and externally with agencies, suppliers, and partners. The Director will be an outstanding brand marketing leader tasked with creative thinking to build effective strategies to continue to make our touring shows successful, including partnering with internal teams and external agencies and vendors. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership kills, superior project management experience, a passion for marketing, and an affinity for Disney or related family entertainment and/or product experience.
Qualifications for this position include:
· Four-year college degree, with advanced degree in business, marketing or advertising.
· Minimum 10 years experience in brand marketing, entertainment marketing, advertising, or consumer product marketing, including marketing to moms and families. Agency experience and/or client-side marketing experience at the associate brand manager or brand manager level required.
· Strong advertising experience including print, online, and broadcast required, along with experience working with or partnering on social media and public relations. Deep understanding of and experience with video and print production.
· Background as an inspiring leader to creative/advertising and marketing agencies, vendors required. Experience in writing creative/marketing briefs, leading input sessions with agencies, and evaluating creative output.
· Capable business leader who understands developing/interpreting market research studies, monitoring brand health metrics, and other marketing metrics. Must have background in developing marketing strategies in line with corporate goals, creating national promotions, and overseeing budgets.
· Strong partnering skills with internal and external groups, including senior-level executives and field-based sales and marketing teams.
· Excellent oral and written communications and project management skills, experience directly leading people and processes, ability to work well and meet deadlines under pressure, keen attention to detail, experience working both independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment within multiple levels of organization.
· Ability to think creatively while remaining results-driven, and inspiring trust through open communications, adaptability, and personal accountability
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Ability to travel domestically as required.
For a complete description of the position, please go to our website: www.feldentertainment.com, or, to apply directly, please send your resume along with a cover letter detailing your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.