Tetra Tech is a leading provider of environmental and management consulting, engineering and technical services. We employ more than 14,000 people with 330 offices worldwide. We provide services to protect and improve the quality of life through responsible resource management, sound infrastructure, and rapid communications ability. We have a reputation for innovative design in the global design and construction industry. As part of the Tetra Tech family of companies, we are home to some of the best minds in the country, including nationally renowned subject matter experts. Whether we are contemplating the restoration of our environment or helping to revitalize our urban centers, we are thinking of clear sustainable solutions to resource management and infrastructure challenges. In fact, it's much more than what can be done today; it's what we'll be able to do tomorrow. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our team.
- The disbursement of construction funds on a per draw basis for projects across the country.
- Conduct conference calls with owners, contractors and lenders to review procedures and answer questions.
- Review contractor's Application and Certificate for Payment including back-up documentation (lien waivers, invoices, vouchers, owner authorization forms, etc.).
- Order progress inspections and date down endorsements.
- Track invoices, previously disbursed checks and the status of contract agreement.
- Navigate and upload project documentation to secure Client Web Portal
- Minimum of two years experience in construction or commercial lending with knowledge of construction terminology and accounting.
- Excellent communication skills required (writing and speaking) to provide high level customer service.
- Must be detail oriented, a team player and able to multi-task.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Word.
- The successful candidate must possess the ability to lift 30 pounds or a full office file box.
Division/Department : DIV
Req. Code : DIV-DisburseAgent-MG