Get new similar jobs by email for
Control Center Operator
Security Careers with the Unmatched Leader in the Security Industry
Guardsmark is currently seeking men and women who wish to pursue a career in the security field. Positions for security officers are available, with opportunities for career advancement.
Guardsmark, LLC is an international company headquartered in New York, employing exceptional men and women as security professionals across the country and promoting qualified individuals from within the company.
Guardsmark is an award-winning company in the fields of diversity and ethics. Prior to joining Guardsmark, many of our employees have enjoyed successful careers in law enforcement and with the FBI, CIA, IRS, Secret Service, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Merchant Marines, and the Coast Guard. Ten percent of our security officers have four-year college degrees, and an additional twenty percent have had at least one year of college education. For more information about Guardsmark, view our website at http://www.guardsmark.com/.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Communication skills
· Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
· Proficiency in other languages is a plus
· Ability to work on a team
· No criminal history
· Must be responsible and have a professional attitude
· Security, military, or law enforcement background is a plus
· Computer literacy is valued
· Competitive wages and the highest level of employee benefits in the industry
· Uniforms and training provided
· Free medical and life insurance
· 401(k) and employer matching program
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid vacations
THE TIME FOR URGENCY IS NOW SM