Job Title: Distributed Programmer/Analyst I (JAVA)
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s distributed applications. Develops and implements a disaster recovery plan. Familiar with relational database concepts and the distributed application concepts. Works with project team members to develop specifications, diagrams and flowcharts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science degree preferred.
· Training in Systems Analysis and Design is preferred.
· Optimal Training: Successful completion of IIA Intro to Insurance Course plus one general insurance course is desired and/or continuing education in other area is desired.
· Minimum of 2 years of programming experience of which a minimum of 1 year involved analysis.
· Working knowledge of J2EE, WSAD/WAS/RAD, or similar environment preferred.
· Demonstrated skills in programming, analysis and ability to work with limited assistance from others.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and multi-task to meet deadlines.
· Effective communication skills – verbal, written, and listening.
TO VIEW THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY PLEASE GO TO KFBJOBS.COM, JOB #1400 - MAILED, FAXED, OR EMAILED RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED