You must have the following experience and background or you will not be qualified for this job:
· BS degree in industrial Engineering
· Min 5 years working in a MFG or Distribution environment
· Experience with the development of labor standards
· Manhattan exp.
If you are qualified, please send your resume to me at email@example.com as an attachment in MS Word.
Description Summary: (The statements included in this job description are intended to reflect, in general, the duties and responsibilities of this position and are not intended to be interpreted as being all inclusive.)
- Identify, quantify, and communicate opportunities for improvement in the distribution network. Coordinate the implementation of improvements.
- Facilitate the identification and implementation of best practices across the distribution network. Establish and maintain engineered labor standards across the distribution network based on best practices. Coordinate the gathering and evaluation of data used in the development and maintenance of engineered standards.
- Measure, interpret, and report on the performance of DCs. Provide interpretation and recommendations to DC management for improving utilization of labor, equipment, and utilities while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Evaluate costs and effect of process and/or system changes for management review, action, and control. Confer with material handling equipment providers, Director of DC Projects, and DC management regarding purchases, procedures, equipment specifications, and project status as needed.
- Support the growth and development of the distribution network. Provide input into the design and layout of DCs, including the specification of material handling equipment and software.
- Provide functional support for distribution systems. Assist DC team members in resolving systemic and/or operational issues.
High: 85K plus bonus, and relocation
Low: 70K plus bonus, and relocation