Divisional Human Resources Business Partner
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources and based in Conyers, Georgia, The Regional Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for providing full human resource generalist support to 3 sites across the country (Conyers, GA, Ft. Worth, TX and Chino, CA (east of Los Angeles). Such support will include recruitment and selection, on-boarding, employee and labor relations, performance and talent management, training and development, compensation and benefits administration, and workforce planning. Bi-lingual candidates desired but not an absolute requirement.
- Coach, develop and mentor site HR Representatives.
- Coordinate recruitment for assigned plants/functional teams, including setting recruitment strategy, interviewing and ensuring selection of the best qualified candidates (internal and external), while keeping in mind time to fill metrics on open positions.
- Coordinate the new hire orientation process with the hiring manager. Support and assist the new hire orientations at the sites.
- Work with functional and plant leaders to ensure that internal customer requests/needs for HR services are being met in a timely and effective manner.
- Analyze, interpret, develop and implement HR policies, programs and procedures at sites supported.
- Oversee the performance management process, consulting with management on complex employee relations issues, disciplinary action and terminations. Conduct investigations as needed.
- Monitor/audit plant sites for accurate documentation (files/HRIS/job descriptions/regulatory compliance/safety training).
- Direct interaction with functional and site leaders and employees to gain a first-hand feel for their daily responsibilities and challenges. Develop an understanding of the business at each site in an effort to provide proper support.
- Coordinate pay planning, benefits program and related communication. Assist with coordination and open enrollments and other rollout of benefits at plants.
- Assist the sites with workforce planning including proper staffing requirements for current and future activity.
- Coordinate and assist with return to work programs (worker’s compensation, short and long disability) along with monitoring injury and work comp costs and disability programs through third party vendors and sites. Participate in quarterly worker’s compensation calls.
Experience & Education Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ professional HR experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated relationship building and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively interact at all levels within the organization from plant floor staff through executive level.
- Ability to travel 25% to 50% of the time.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Experience in non-union facilities with good union avoidance knowledge and practices
- Must have the ability to plan, coordinate and coordinate the work of HR support staff engaged in various professional, technical and clerical functions from local or regional locations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to represent ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in performance of work.
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements (EEO/AA/FMLA/ADA/etc)
- SHRM Certified Professional (PHR) desired.
- Mobility: willingness and ability to assume similar or more advanced HR roles in other business units and/or locations
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you open to the travel required? Does this sound like your kind of job? This a great opportunity for the right person. It offers challenges but also has opportunity for advancement. Competitive salary and benefits program. Qualified candidates should submit resumes TODAY for immediate consideration.