Jamieson Manufacturing Co.
JAMIESON FENCE SUPPLY
Position Title: Driver Class A CDL
Reports to: Branch Manager
Overall Responsibility: Employee is primarily responsible for the safe delivery of loads following DOT regulations; secondarily responsible for actively maintaining working order of the warehouse and inventory yard, and pulling and packaging customer orders. Applicants must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, rain) and also will be responsible for the safe operation of heavy equipment and machinery.
- Operate tractor trailer trucks and other large vehicles.
- Maintain driving logs according to DOT regulations.
- Perform required maintenance and minor repairs to tractor trailer equipment.
- Provide customer service during deliveries.
- Operate forklift equipment at an advanced skill level.
- Properly represent Jamieson Manufacturing Co. on all deliveries by providing friendly customer service, a good attitude, and maintaining clean equipment.
- Load tractor-trailer trucks in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Pull and package customer orders.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the inventory warehouse and yard.
- Other miscellaneous duties as required.
- May require overtime including occasional weekend work.
- Ability to lift 80 lbs
- Communication skills
- CDL Class A drivers license
- General knowledge of DOT load requirements
- Clean driving record
- 2-3 years experience of class A vehicle operation
- 1-2 years experience of forklift operation
- May be required to pass internal driving test.