Company Driver needed - Company Provided Vehicel
COMPANY: JMX Same Day Delivery, LLC
Company Driver (Muskego, WI)
Growing courier company is seeking additional drivers to drive company owned vehicles to make time sensitive deliveries in and around the Milwaukee Metro area.
No CDL is required for this position.
Qualified candidates must be at least 21 years of age, have a clean driving record, be able to pass a background check, and be able to pass a drug screen.
Commercial driving experience is a plus but we will train the right person.
Our company provides expedited pickup and delivery service locally throughout Milwaukee and to any destination within the lower 48 states. 80% of our shipments stay within a 150 mile radius of Milwaukee while the remaining 20% will take you to any destination within the lower 48 states.
We move general freight (no hazmat), medical freight, and provide store-to-home delivery and assembly services. Basically, anything from one envelope up to 10,000 pounds.
Our vehicle fleet include cars, mini vans, cargo vans, cube vans, and straight trucks. None of our vehicles require a CDL, but some may require you to obtain a FedMed Card (DOT physical).
Currently we have positions for full time drivers and relief drivers.
Respond online for more information.
Respond online today.
Location: Muskego, WI
Type: Full Time
Ad # : 11701
Vehicle Type: Company Provided Vehicle
Click here to view full ad with details and Apply Online.
All responses are done online.
CBDriver.com - CourierboardDriver.com - a free website with driver wanted ads for Drivers