It's all the delicious details that make Dunkin' Donuts a daily ritual for millions of people. Serving nearly a billion cups of rich and smooth coffee each year, the Dunkin' Difference is in the details.
We are currently seeking strong, qualified General Manager candidates for our Cedar Rapids, IA store. In this fast-paced environment you will be responsible for managing and directing all day to day operations of Dunkin' Donuts. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
The general manager must be friendly, assertive, and consistently provide courteous service. This person will be a role model who will adhere to and enforce all company policies and practices, and a team player keen on open communication, cleanliness and safety. The general manager will help his or her team create a welcoming environment for customers.
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience, plus benefits, paid time off, and a bonus incentive program based on store performance.
-Consistently meet Dunkin’ Brands and franchisee operating standards in all areas of management
- Maintain company standards for product quality
- Ensure guest satisfaction and service speed
-Meet restaurant safety and sanitation standards
- Take leadership initiative and effectively communicate with crew members
-Train and develop all associates, including recruiting, interviewing and retention
-Complete administration tasks, inventory, ordering, time keeping, scheduling, and performance evaluations
-Plan, develop, and maintain labor and food budgets
- High school degree or equivalent is required
- Previous experience managing front-line employees is required; management experience in a quick service restaurant is highly preferred
- General knowledge of functional support areas, including Human Resources, Training, Marketing, Finance, Payroll and Point of Sale Systems is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of restaurant operations is preferred
- Early morning and some weekend work is required
-ServSafe Certification is preferred