- This position is responsible for the implementation and oversight of infrastructure support systems and services, coordinating environment changes as needed by multiple Business-Critical application systems implementation projects within the Claims Customer Service Program (CCSP) Program Execution Office (PEO).
- This position will troubleshoot environment issues to determine if they are infrastructure related.
- These include MQ, WAS (on mainframe IBM and on distributed platforms), CICS, VSAM and DB2 Database support teams, operations teams, performance tuning teams and the application systems development, testing and deployment teams
- Bachelr Degree with 3 years experience or Technical Certification or College course with 4 years experience or 5 years experience
- Oversee and coordinate the infrastructure on which the application systems development and deployment efforts reside
- Assist with supporting these environments, overseeing the infrastructure tools and services that support these environments and the application systems and databases that use these services
- Track environment content and coordinate the propagation of changes through multiple (30+) environments, supporting software, infrastructure and data release efforts, product configurations and version control for multiple concurrent development, testing and post deployment support environments
- Tracking changes that impact the environments such as data, database, application, infrastructure or configuration/tuning efforts
- Implement process improvement initiatives, risk analysis and remediation planning and ensure the proactive monitoring and control of environment to preempt any service outages.
- Establish direction, standards and procedures for environment monitoring, maintenance, tuning and enhancement
- Manage infrastructure operations level agreement and coordinate with Testing, Operations, Change Control, Release Management, Enterprise Architectures Services, Database Operations, Data Conversion teams, Service Desk support, Problem Management and other teams that have no reporting structure to this position.
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed tmaintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassmentThe Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard trace, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteranPlease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Please send your resumes to "email@example.com" and one of our recruiter will get in touch with you.
Recruiter name: Aravindan D, Phone No:(847) 801 0361,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account co-ordinator: Ganesh P, phone no: (847) 305-4225, Email id: email@example.com
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.viva-it.com