Get new similar jobs by email for
Technica Editorial, a publishing production company serving the scientific, medical, and scholarly communities since 1989, is seeking a full-time Editorial Assistant to work with our editorial production and peer review staff. This position is an entry-level support role, assisting in-house editors. The hours will total 40 per week (office hours 9am to 5pm daily).
1. Process and prepare manuscripts for review and publication.
2. Communicate with authors, editors, and production vendors.
3. Tag manuscripts for production.
4. Monitor workflow and maintain reports.
1. College degree
2. Excellent verbal and communication skills
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Office
4. Excellent attention to detail and quality
Technica offers a friendly, professional atmosphere with opportunities for advancement.