Get new similar jobs by email for
Editorial Assistant - Medical ...
Innovative medical communications company seeking talented editor to join our team. Editorial Assistant will provide support to Medical Directors and Editors on the development of various components including meeting materials, slide kits, agendas, executive summaries, sales training modules, monographs, websites or patient materials for pharmaceutical or biotechnology clients.
· Conduct literature searches and perform research on the internet and using library resources
· Collect and organize references
· Prepare promotional projects for medical/legal submission
· Fact check and annotate projects
· Proofread slides, abstracts, invitations and on-site materials
· Obtain permissions to reproduce figures and tables
· File copyrights
· Organize project files
· Obtain price estimates for reprints
· Department invoice reconciliation
· Filing and general support on editorial projects
· Proven project management
· Organization skills
· Research skills
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Proofreading and copyediting skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· B.S. in Life Sciences preferred
This position is a temporary to staff position opportunity based upon business needs.