At SASCO, you can be part of a dynamic team that includes the most talented, creative, and experienced people in the industry. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages you to improve and grow to the highest level of your abilities. In order to maintain who and where we are, we believe in hiring only the best (the top 10%), who are winners in their respective career fields. If you’re not good, don’t apply.
We have an immediate need for a Group Executive. A Group Executive must be able to lead SASCO Project Managers (that means they must be able to be a SASCO Project Manager) and also be involved in the following:
- Establish Sub-group/Group objectives through a quarterly business plan. Use the policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
- Plan, staff, and supervise all Sub-group/Group activities that specifically relate to getting the job and getting the job done. Also included are personnel administration, performance review, defining and monitoring responsibilities, etc.
- Responsible for knowing what is going on and oversee monthly projections of costs on all jobs. Accountability is a way of life at Sasco. Monitor cost analysis activities on routine basis.
- Perform and direct research and client contact to identify potential projects (customers).
- Monitor overall quantity and quality of work performed by the Sub-group/Group. Develop organization’s programs, standards, and procedures consistent with Corporate policy.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required by the Sub-group/Group operating needs or as directed by the Group President or CEO.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Four-year technical/business administration degree or equivalent
- 7+ yrs electrical contracting senior project management experience – hard bid and design-build large (3mil +) electrical projects
- Strong sales, operations, human relations, customer service, and organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- McCormick 8000 estimating system or similar systems
SASCO offers opportunity and commensurate reward not seen elsewhere, including an outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. SASCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test and reference checks.
Qualified candidates should forward a Cover Letter with Salary History and a Resume with Project List to Dyanne Smith at email@example.com .