Ace Industries, the leader in Overhead Crane Sales and Service currently is seeking an experienced Overhead Crane Service Technician with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Overhead Crane Service repair for the following locations: Norcross Georgia, Charlotte North Carolina, Jacksonville Florida.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
A field service technician will provide quality installation, inspections, maintenance and repair service for hoist and crane equipment.A field service technician will also uphold the highest level of professional integrity and ethics as required to instill customer confidence and continued success in service.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Troubleshoot, repair and inspect overhead cranes and hoists.
· Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
· Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
· Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs for customers.
· Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; and recommending system improvements.
· Service overhead crane systems by performing quality installations; performing OSHA/ANSI equivalent inspections;documenting and completing warranty work; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; and responding to repair calls.
· Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, and inspection checklist.
· Builds and maintains customer confidence by maintaining good response time, informing customer of problems, and completing the job in a timely manner.
· Maintain professional presentation, timeliness, appearance, and organization in all areas.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
· Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to fabricate and weld structures
· Ability to perform inspections to OSHA/ANSI criteria
· Ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits
· Ability to assemble and repair complex machinery
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work at heights.
· Willingness to travel
· Safety oriented
· Maintain confidentially
· Quality and results driven
· Good driving record
Equipment used to perform job:
Hand tools; power tools; lift equipment; material handling equipment; fabrication equipement, electrical meters and equipment, survey equipment; ear plugs; steel-toed shoes; gloves; safety glasses; lanyard; and body harness.
Ace Industries offers competitive wages, 401k and benefits.
Ace Industries is a drug free work place.
Email resume to george.felix@aceindustries.