Get new similar jobs by email for
Fast-paced, multi-divisional corporation is seeking a licensed electrician. Successful candidate will possess 5-7 years of experience. A background in machinery mechanics, rollers, headers and bolt makers would be a plus.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
· Install, repair, and perform troubleshooting on low and high voltage industrial production equipment. This includes building and machine electrical panels.
· Provide assistance in mechanical installations as directed.
· Use Programmable Logic Controllers and Relay Logic components to troubleshoot and repair problems.
· Obtain back-up PLC programs from a server to reload and reboot PLC programs to restore faulted equipment.
· Assist with system startups and operational checkouts including configuration, wiring, calibration, grounding, and power testing.
· Use electrical diagnostic equipment such as multimeters, amp clamps, and meggers to test electrical circuits and components to locate shorts, faulty connections, and defective parts. Repair and replace defective components.
· Interface with equipment operators and maintenance staff to ascertain problems with equipment.
· Read and interpret electrical and electronic drawings, schematics, blueprints, engineering drawings, and sketches to determine problem and make appropriate repairs.
· Examine and test components and support systems to ensure that they are in compliance with all standards and regulations.
· Test and calibrate electrical/electronic systems and components to ensure that they are operating properly or locate defects.
· Dismantle devices to gain access to machine’s electrical components and remove/replace defective parts.
· Plan out, set up, and operate electronic instrumentation and related electro-mechanical or electro-pneumatic/hydraulic apparatus used for operation of mechanical or electrical equipment or drives.
Wage commensurate with experience. Benefit package. No phone calls, please. Apply in person Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm or send, fax, e-mail resume to:
44225 Utica Rd.
Utica MI 48318-9002
Fax: (586) 323-8797
MNP Corporation is an EOE employer