Electromechanical Field Service Technician
Giesecke and Devrient America, a top international technology group, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Electromechanical Field Technician to join our team in Cleveland, OH. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
This position will provide support for our complex micro-processor controlled bank-note processing equipment. The technician performs installation, maintenance, and repair of bank-note processing equipment at our customer sites and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction. The technician assists in management of parts inventory, record keeping, and reporting.
- Position requires an AAS Degree (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent with six years experience as a Field Engineer in a related high tech field.
- Experience should include strong electro-mechanical background and a firm understanding of electronic principles.
- Solid operating knowledge of computer systems, basic software, networking and P.C.’s.
- Knowledge of solenoids, pneumatics, cylinders, belts, rollers and guides.
- Must be willing to travel and available for shift work.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please apply here: https://ats.navicus.com/careers/job.aspx?CompanyID=GDAI&Website=Careers&RequisitionID=560&CurrentCompany=1
Giesecke and Devrient America offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. To find out more about our company, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us
Equal Opportunity Employer
Join us in shaping the future.
We look forward to receiving your resume.