Get new similar jobs by email for
Electronics Test Technician
ELECTRONICS TEST TECHNICIAN
If you are an Electronics Technician with at least two years of testing experience, and are looking for a challenging career, consider Environ Laboratories.
An independent, full-service industrial/environmental testing laboratory, Environ Laboratories LLC is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. We have been providing innovative, accurate testing services for national and international defense and commercial industries since 1961. For more information about our company, visit our website at www.environlab.com
Our wide client base provides us with a diverse range of projects and we test to industry, military, government, and commercial standards, as well as customer-driven specifications.
Candidates must possess:
· A technical degree or a minimum of 2 years experience testing Defence or Aerospace products
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Familiar with specifications: MIL-STD-810, RTCA/DO-160, ASTM a plus
· Strong computer skills
· Process control (PLC, LabView, etc)
· Familiarity with data aquisistion, pressure transducers, thermocouples, flow meters
· Hydraulics/pneumatics experience a plus
Position is very hands-on and would require physical set-up and tear-down of test equipment, performing tests, capturing data, and reporting test results. If you consider yourself a "jack-of-all-trades" we encourage you to apply.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to find out more about a career at Environ, send a cover letter and a recent copy of your resume to:
Environ Laboratories LLC
Minneapolis, MN 55431-2621
Or email the documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org