Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Operations department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in supply chain logistics, transportation, fulfillment or business analysis, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an Engineering Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2015 America’s Best Employers award.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Engineering team.
- Manage procurement and installation of new and replacement equipment.
- Resolve issues throughout equipment life cycle.
- Negotiate equipment purchases to achieve best possible terms.
- Oversee equipment maintenance and staff training to ensure assets are in excellent working condition.
- Coordinate vendor services.
- Evaluate and document operations, work area design, process flow and work methods for improved efficiency.
- Identify, research, recommend and design new equipment technologies.
- Perform capacity planning and provide solutions to meet continued growth.
- Work with branch and corporate leaders to develop purchasing forecasts, transitions to new equipment and retirement of old equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 10+ years experience in a distribution or warehouse setting.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Access.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!