Get new similar jobs by email for
PLS/LSIT CAD Specialist- Lagun...
We seek an experienced Professional Land Surveyor or Land Surveyor in Training/CAD Specialist to support our engineers and scientists in our Laguna Hills office.
- Preparing scene/site drawings
- Assisting with vehicle and site examinations
- Helping with engineering experiments and evaluations
- Supporting engineering analysis and research
- Supporting the IT department
- Bachelors, Associates or Certificate in Engineering Technology, Surveying or Drafting
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Experience with or knowledge of Total Station, 3D Laser Scanner, or laser measurement equipment
- Experience with AutoCad /Civil 3D
- Experience with 3ds Max or similar software an asset
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- High ethical and technical standards
- IT experience an asset
MEA Forensic is a multi-disciplinary forensic investigation firm that annually investigates more than 2,000 transportation crashes, injuries, product failures and property losses for clients in the legal and insurance industries. We help clients understand the scientific aspects of their case and provide technical opinions that stand up in a court of law.
MEA offers a stimulating environment, challenging work and the opportunity to conduct and publish research to advance our science. Our salary, culture and benefits are designed to attract and keep bright, high-achieving professionals.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: