Enterprise Sales Executive
We have a rewarding and lucrative Sales Executive position in our Enterprise Sales team for college graduates with 4+ years of direct sales experience. Your main responsibilities will be to acquire new clients by presenting our meetings management software solution, manage client requirements, and negotiate deals with Fortune 2000 companies. You will carry a new-booked business quota. You will be required to prospect, gain proficiency in the solution, present effectively, demonstrate solution-selling skills and effectively manage your pre-sales account executive to ensure prospects turn into actual customers.
- Develop and call on new prospects within the Fortune 2000 in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations.
- Present products and services to new corporate accounts.
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales.
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts worldwide and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts.
- Set goals for annual revenue achievement against each prospective account.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
- Work with the Account Management team, Client Services and Technology teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Cvent product and organization.
- Ensure customer issues are acknowledged and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 4+ years of proven sales or customer facing (with revenue generation) experience in the software industry.
- Experienced in creating action plans.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- High degree of computer literacy is a must.
- Previous experience selling an ASP/subscription license is a plus.
- Relevant experience may include selling CRM or CMS systems, ASP based data systems, Travel or Meeting Planning Services.
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce.com or similar contact management software.
- 2+ years in meetings, travel, or expense industry is a plus.
- Meetings, technology, marketing, or expense industry software knowledge is a plus.
Cvent, Inc.(www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 1,100 talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA.