Jr. NetApp/SAN Engineer Position -OPT/CPT/H1B/GC/US Citizen/H1 B Transfer
SoftNice, Inc is a leading Global Consulting and IT services company, offering a wider range of solutions customized to the needs of demanding industries and diversified business environment. Our clear focus being on customer needs, the efforts directed to meet them adequately are of primary importance throughout the engagement. We help clients move forward in every part of their businesses, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations by enhancing our consulting and outsourcing expertise with alliances and other capabilities. SoftNice, Inc can mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help its clients improve their performances.
Seeking an Entry Level storage engineer to design and implement complex storage solutions based around NetApp or IBM N Series platforms. The NetApp Storage Engineer will work with database and application administrators in determining disk storage allocation, backup and restore requirements, and redundancy needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Implement NetApp and /or IBM N Series solutions
· Assist with defining business requirements of potential customers
· Assist with translating business requirements into technical solutions
· Assist with designing technical solutions and determining levels of effort to implement such
· Respond to product deployment and technical support issues and help resolve them
Desired Skills & Experience
· 0-2 years of related work experience
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Must be a quick learner, innovative and creative thinker
Education and Certification Requirements
· Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
For all jobs we offer:
Application Method: Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
About SoftNice, Inc.
SoftNice, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.