Get new similar jobs by email for
Entry Level Sales – Insurance
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to become independent insurance sales representatives, working in a professional business-to-business sales environment. You’ll build your own business and manage your own time and schedule, with unlimited potential for growth.
• Use your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
• Manage your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
• Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
• Vibrant personality and professional presence.
• Drive to help others.
• Articulate self-starter and team player.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
• Prior sales experience not necessary.
• High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
• Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
• Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
• Professional field-marketing materials.
• The latest in sales-automation technology.
Top-Notch Pay and Profit Potential:
• Aflac’s stock bonus program allows associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability and success as a stockholder.
• Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
• Aflac Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
• World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
- A leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States.
- Insures more than 50 million people worldwide.
- Provides policies to employees at more than 465,000 payroll accounts.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
Aflac herein means American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus.
Worldwide Headquarters | 1932 Wynnton Road | Columbus, Georgia 31999