Watts Regulator, a leading manufacturer of valves for the plumbing, heating, and industrial markets has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Manager.
This position is responsible for managing projects and tasks related to EHS concerns including:
· Provide EHS leadership for the NH operations
· Manage EHS compliance programs in accordance with Federal, state and local regulations
· Interface with regulatory agencies including OSHA, EPA plus state/local regulatory agencies (e.g. NHDES)
· Coordinate and/or undertake environmental monitoring (air, water, stormwater, wastewater, lead, waste)
· Develop written procedures and conduct EHS assessments
· Undertake permitting and associated deliverables management (air, wastewater, stormwater, hazardous and universal waste)
· Develop and submit EPA SARA Title III submittals (Tier II, Form Rs)
· Conduct EHS audits and corrective action planning
· Provide EHS training (i.e., RCRA, HAZCOM, SPCC, Lockout/Tagout, Forklift, PPE, etc.)
· Lead investigation of all accidents and incidents
· Assist Human Resources Department in worker’s compensation initiatives
· Maintain EHS files and records to ensure compliance with all applicable EHS policies and regulations
· Interface with the Corporate EHS Department.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Industrial Safety or related degree or combination of education and experience in a manufacturing environment. Appropriate certification and licenses a plus (i.e., CSP, CHMM, PE, NHDES CHWC, CET, etc.). The successful candidate should possess the following:
· Excellent working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations (i.e., EPCRA, CAA, CWA, SPCC, NESHAP, etc.)
· Knowledge of proper protocol for exposure monitoring
· Experience in accident investigation, analysis and corrective action planning
· Ability to influence and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
· Project and cost management skills
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer