Get new similar jobs by email for
Equipment Engineer - Photo/Lit...
Equipment Engineer (Photo Lithography)
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited engages in the design, development, and supply of a range of power semiconductors worldwide. The company offers power discrete product line comprising trench MOSFETs, electrostatic discharge, protected MOSFETs, and SRFETs; and power ICs. Its products are used in notebooks, netbooks, flat panel displays, mobile phone battery packs, set-top boxes, portable media players, and power supplies.
We are currently looking for an Equipment Engineer for Jireh Semiconductor, our fabrication facility, located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Our mature, lean facility has an opening for a strong, self motivated engineer to support Photo area semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Responsible for the maintenance systems and overall tool performance on assigned equipment in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Support wafer fab production by meeting and exceeding tool availability and quality objectives.
· Maintain and optimize equipment to enhance functionality and prevent potential quality concerns.
· Oversee equipment installations and upgrades.
· Analyze design specifications.
· Recommend design changes or substitution of materials when appropriate.
· Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate timely repairs and improvements.
· Work with shift technicians & field support vendors in isolating and solving problems.
· Serve as a 1st line resource on routine malfunctions.
· Help repair down tools and provide technical direction.
· Train shift technicians in routine maintenance of equipment.
· Advise shift technicians of appropriate actions to correct malfunctions and implement spec. changes.
· Perform administrative and coordination duties, including pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, and monthly reports.
· Prepare written technical reports on an independent basis as needed.
· B.S. degree in relevant engineering field or equivalent experience.
· ASML experience required; additional fab experience is appreciated.
· Strong technical capability, including knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, and semiconductor processes.
· Knowledge of safety procedures required.
· Strong support of semiconductor fab environment with ~ 50% of the time working in the Fab.