Event Coordinator - ENTRY LEVEL WITH GROWTH
Appreciation Events facilitates 1 day employee appreciation events for fortune 500 companies, major retailers, hospitals, colleges, government buildings, property management companies,and large employers. For over 20 years Appreciation Events has been providing discounts for professional sports teams (baseball, basketball, hockey, football) national restaurant chains, theme parks, world travel and much more. With sales offices through out the U.S., Appreciation Events has become the fastest growing employee appreciation event company in North America.
As an Event Coordinator you will be in charge of setting up events for the employees of companies throughout New York and New Jersey. This position is a sales and marketing position with performance-based compensation. At the events that we host, we offer our Saving Club packages to all employees.
Book & Rebook Events For Local Office/Maintain Relationships/Residual Income
Responsibilities year 1
- Generate leads from customer referrals and cold calling
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels
- Book Events in business, government, hospitals, property management
Responsibilities year 2
Rebook clients maintain relationships earn residual income
Replace non producing existing accounts with new accounts
Liaison with local sales office that will be operating events
Provide customer service for clients employee’s
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as an individual and in a team setting.
- Must have a full time automobile
- Great communication skills
Visit our company web site at www.appreciationevents.com