Get new similar jobs by email for
Rowlette is an executive search firm with a 20+ year history of recruiting exclusively in the financial industry. Our primary focus is full-service, series 7 licensed financial advisors with established practices...however we also work with clients to fill upper level management/executive positions, consult for merger/acquisition projects and various buy/sell opportunities for independent reps.
· Placing outbound calls generating advisor recruiting leads through cold calling & other initial sources.
· Generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight deadlines.
· Manage an assigned territory and drive objectives, goals and results within that market.
· Answer advisor questions and resolve issues as needed.
· Communicate our client’s value proposition through brokerage knowledge and expertise effectively to prospect advisors. (i.e. overcome objections, provide clarifying information, etc.)
· Evaluate advisor practices to effectively ensure portability of assets and compliance within our clients’ hiring standards.
· Extensive phone work is instrumental to success in this role.
· Previous sales or recruiting experience. Previous phone sales a plus.
· Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities effectively.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Outstanding relationship management, negotiation, and collaborating/influencing skills dealing with all levels in verbal and written forms.
· Self-starter who enjoys a challenge and working in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a variety of compensation structures depending upon experience, skill level, etc. They may include: salary, draw against commissions with performance bonuses, and/or straight commission based.
To summarize, our successful team members have:
For a superior career opportunity, please e-mail your resume to: Ryan Blevins at email@example.com