Management Recruiters of Woodbury is an award winning office within the MRI Network of 750+ locations worldwide. Our office ranks #12 within the Network, and been successfully operating since 1978.
The Executive Recruiter opportunity is for only individuals who are self driven, have the ability to build relationships and rapport with top decision makers and are eager to use their business acumen.
The ideal individual will fill executive positions by determining hiring requirements; planning and implementing recruiting campaigns; targeting, contacting, and qualifying candidates.
Duties: * Determines talent acquisition objectives by studying organization and executive job succession plans; identifying job qualifications and requirements; conferring with hiring executives.
* Builds executive candidate database by targeting organizations and markets; locating, interviewing, and qualifying prospects.
* Identifies recruiting sources by determining current needs; locating and evaluating sources; matching job qualifications and requirements with likely candidate sources.
* Develops recruiting materials by collecting, designing, and preparing written and visual materials; writing and coordinating organization web page content; establishing web browser and Internet access to organization information and job application processes; preparing print advertisements and job board postings.
* Establishes candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions for each position; preparing research strategies; researching, targeting, and cold-calling potential candidates using search engines involving Boolean and flip searches, and x-raying, chat rooms, message boards, organization lists, publications, and home pages, alumni associations, and executive job fairs; building personal networks; calling referrals; conducting screenings, interviews, and tests; examining background records; completing reference checks.
* Refers qualified candidates by summarizing qualifications; forwarding information to hiring executive; arranging visit, including travel and accommodations.
* Extends employment offers by negotiating final terms; completing contracts.
* Avoids legal challenges by complying with Federal and State legal requirements, especially equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action (AA) guidelines, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Maintains human resource information system (HRIS) database by entering recruiting and hiring data; integrating information.
* Prepares recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Entry Management, Initiative, Handles Pressure, Independence, Judgment