Get new similar jobs by email for
Executive Recruiter/Sales Cons...
Sales Associate Description
Lucas Group Consultants are sales professionals specializing in the full management lifecycle of outsourced talent acquisition, including effective business development to identify and obtain new job orders with hiring companies; skillful candidate sourcing to find, qualify and successfully present candidates; and proficient professional network-building and productive relationship management to win new deals, repeat business and additional sales opportunities.
Employment services is a $117 billion U.S. industry, and favorable economic factors and long-term tailwinds position the segment for consistent, continued growth. Accelerating Baby Boomer retirements (10,000 each day) and the rapid influx of Millennials into business (50% of the workforce by 2020) combine to create a dynamic shift in the make-up of U.S. companies. In addition, rebounding unemployment and GDP, increasing corporate strategies to outsource employment services and an unchecked demand for qualified professionals compound the need for companies of all sizes and industries to seek skilled talent acquisition services. With 14 offices and 7 functional practice groups, Lucas Group is an executive recruiting firm that serves SMB, mid-tier and Fortune 500 companies.
Business Development Responsibilities:
• Make direct, proactive contact with desired corporate prospects at various organizational levels (C-suite to manager) via phone to initiate and cultivate new clients
• Identify, pursue and secure job orders for placements within designated functions with local focus and national reach
• Manage pipeline of original client companies, contacts and partnerships
• Actively conduct, produce and report upon business development (client) research, utilizing social media, online networking, digital tools, CRM, phone, email, digital communications and other research/communication resources
• Serve as consultative business partner and facilitate clients’ short, mid and long-term goals, including assisting in needs assessment, documentation and planning, recruitment and hiring objectives, candidate requirements, job specifications and descriptions, interview prep, negotiations, and follow-up
• Source, qualify, present and negotiate hire for qualified, “great-fit” candidates, according to job order
• Generate and sustain effective retention program and additional sales opportunities
• Ensure proper client documentation and regulatory guidelines are adhered to throughout the process
Candidate Development Responsibilities:
• Make direct, proactive sourcing contact via phone with desired candidate prospects in competitive/applicable organizations
• Manage pipeline network – via candidate profiles pursuant to standard procedures – of highly qualified, hirable candidates
• Actively conduct, produce and report upon candidate development research, utilizing social media, online networking, digital tools, CRM, phone, email, digital communications, and other research/communication resources
• Utilize research, phone, pipeline and CRM to identify and persuasively present candidates for job orders
• Manage candidate lifecycle via consistent communication and relationship management, from sourcing through interviewing, negotiation, resignation, onboarding and follow-up
• Generate and sustain effective “flipping the call” activities; creating clients from candidates
General Position Responsibilities:
• Actively attend and participate in all Lucas Group onboarding and training programs
• Utilize CRM systems and follow company processes with consistency, thoroughness and accuracy
• Develop, produce and complete job orders, per company procedures, based on identified client needs
• Refer all searches/candidates outside your functional/geographical specialty to appropriate division/branch or release the search/candidate per company policy
• Work progressively and collaboratively with colleagues to partner clients and candidates; examples include cross-selling and military conferences
• Engage with external audiences via approved branding, messaging and campaigns
Preferred Business Skills:
• Planning & Goal Setting: Distinguish, define and measure against short-term, mid-term and long-term goals – At Lucas Group, we plan our work and work our plan.
• Organization & Tracking: Employ time blocking, multi-tasking and activity management to utilize resources effectively, eliminate roadblocks and produce results – At Lucas Group, we anticipate, embrace and thrive in an ever-changing and fast-paced business environment.
• Entrepreneurial Know-How: Self-motivated, energetic and tenacious in achieving results – At Lucas Group, we are CEOs of our own “mini businesses” and we invest in ourselves.
• Resourcefulness & Creativity: Committed to life-long learning, skills development and a willingness to seek out and try new opportunities – At Lucas Group, we never stop learning; and for us, challenges are simply opportunities for inspiration and improvement.
• Senior Executive Search Consultant: Minimum 12 months experience in staffing, sales or search industry in the last 3 years
• Senior Partner: Minimum 12 months experience in staffing, sales or search industry in the last 3 years - Verifiable Billings/Gross Margin Dollars for an annual production of $285,000 in the previous four quarters
• Engaged in social media and online networking
• Proficient in MS Office and other standard business technologies
• Demonstrative, effective online research capabilities