Amerisave Mortgage Corporation has positions available for Loan Processors for our Purchase Team in the Atlanta area.
- Proficiency with DU and LP
- 2 years processing experience
- Government processing experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS OF POSITION:
- Responsible for a pipeline of up to 20-30 loans per month.
- Reviews loan application package for completeness and accuracy, reconciles application against system input.
- Responsible for gathering credit and other documents from the customer and third parties in support of the loan approval decision.
- Verifies and validates supporting income, asset and liability documentation to ensure the validity of the approved system.
- Income -- Calculates and analyzes income structure (i.e. employment verification, tax returns, etc)
- Assets -- Calculates and analyzes funds to close (i.e. verification of deposits, gift money, 401K, sale of assets, etc)
- Liabilities -- Reviews and verifies credit reports (i.e. FICO pay history, validate other debts and other mortgage real estate owned)
- Determines if loan conditions on approved loans are satisfied by reviewing income, asset and liability documentation, appropriate, reviews and analyzes preliminary instructions.
- Reviews incoming documentation within 24 hours of receipt.
- Input/updates data, prepares the transaction for closing by ordering payoffs as applicable and gathering 3rd party fees from the closing agent.
- Complete the processing checklist prior to putting the file in closing.
- Support person for Senior Mortgage Processors and borrowers with a strong focus on customer service.
Microsoft Office, multi-tasking, strong oral and written skills, team player, self starter, detail oriented, ability to work well under pressure and time constraints.
AmeriSave is one of the nation's leading and fastest-growing retail mortgage companies, serving customers in all 50 states and DC. Amerisave has a solid reputation and is one of only 5 certified UpFront Mortgage Lenders. To learn more visit http://www.amerisave.com/ and check out the About Us section.
If you are interested in this position, please go to the following link and apply: http://amerisave.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a28qbzuba238/aaa7