Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Software Developer (.NET)
Experienced VB.net Software Developer :
• Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C# )
• Constructs high quality code.
• Analyzes, codes, tests, and debugs applications.
• Takes an active role in learning the company's business to optimize system performance and business processes.
• Participates in projects through the various phases.
• While in QA phase, makes corrections to code, and updates comments/design docs to reflect changes.
• Query tuning and optimization.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, work flow and technologies or work independently as directed.
• Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication / technical writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients.
• Ability to manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment within a framework of constantly shifting deadlines and deliverables.
• Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable.
Hours / Time Slot :
9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday
Education, Skills, and Requirements :
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 2+ years developing database applications (stored procedures, triggers, functions).
• 3+ years experience with T-SQL specifically using Microsoft SQL Server.
• 3+ years overall software and/or application development experience.
• 2+ years design and analysis experience using .NET (Visual Basic and SQL).
***Applicants should be ready to show examples of previous programming projects.***