Get new similar jobs by email for
FOOD BROKER * SALES REPRESENTA...
One of the fastest-growing brokerage firms in the southern United States. We understand the needs of our principals and are committed to sustainable growth and expansion. Each of our offices is operated by a local owner, which fosters accountability, regional strength, relationships and results. Our organization is comprised of Management, Sales Representatives, Corporate Chefs, and Administrative / Customer Support staff and a Marketing + Advertising department. Our vision of regional foodservice sales is to build a firm foundation across all of our regions. Future plans include expanding into new markets each year and becoming more uniform in vendor representation.
The Sales Representative must be self-driven with a positive attitude and a strong interest in food selling/preparation. Food service experience or culinary background preferred.
· Service and sell existing customer base
· Prospect and develop new business in order to grow sales
· Participate in distributor sales meetings and food shows
· Introduce new products and promotions
· Strong communications skills, both oral and written
· Proficiency working in Microsoft Office is required
· Travel as needed to customer locations, meetings, and training. This may include overnight and weekends.
We offer salary, plus potential commission, 401k, car allowance, expense account, and dental/vision.
**only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview