This facility, located in central Vermont, specializes in the production of polyclonal antibodies in sheep and is part of a larger well-established and successful medical diagnostic company based in England.
We currently have a full time vacancy to join a friendly, hardworking team on our busy farms.
We set very high standards and expectations for the care of our animals and our facility. We have set standard operating procedures and policies. We also set high standards of Health & Safety for the protection of our farm workers.
Duties to include:
feeding, health and welfare observations, animal movement, maintaining fields, shelters, buildings and equipment.
Ideal candidates will be:
- enthusiastic, flexible, hardworking with eagerness to learn
- dependable and reliable
- able to work in a team
- ability to use initiative, be self motivated and to take responsibility
- excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- excellent organisation skills
- ability to follow set policies and procedures
- the ability to work to set deadlines and under pressure
- previous farming experience is required
- the ability to operate a tractor is required
- Valid Driver’s license required.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD
This position offers excellent benefits including paid vacation days, paid holidays, health insurance, dental (with employee pay-in), wellness incentive, long term and short term disability, life insurance, and a Simple IRA plan, with employer match.
Please forward your resume and letter of interest stating salary requirements to: