Get new similar jobs by email for
Field Investigator - Macon, GA...
What We Do:
MCMC's success can be attributed to our diverse and talented work force. Our employees are the foundation of our business and are helping MCMC grow each year.
Because of our tremendous growth, we are always in search of outstanding individuals.
Georgia Private Investigative License Number: PDC002398
Conduct investigations related to insurance fraud, to include surveillance, activity checks, background checks, locates and both written and recorded statements.
The Field Investigator should demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
· Obtaining quality surveillance video evidence;
· Securing written/recorded statements;
· Accident scene investigations;
· Writing accurate and detailed reports;
· Strong grammatical skills;
· Flexible in work schedules to include working long hours, weekend hours and some holiday hours;
· Strong initiative and work ethic;
· Possession of a valid driver's license;
· Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks;
· Computer literacy to include Microsoft Word and email;
· Ability to work independently;
· Deposition and courtroom testimony as requested;
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
· Ability to work closely with supervisory personnel as well as senior investigators within the department;
· Completion of accurate daily time and mileage reporting as well as monthly expense reporting.
· Candidate must have a current GA PI License
Please send resumes to:
Attn: Human Resources
300 Crown Colony Drive, Suite 203
Quincy, MA 02169
An Equal Opportunity Employer