Based in Ann Arbor, Mich., Masco Cabinetry manufactures three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid®, Merillat® and QualityCabinets™, and the DeNova™ countertop brand. The company has manufacturing plants and branches/service centers located throughout the United States. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry is ISO 14001 certified in environmental management and has been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
The company is a division of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), of Taylor, Mich., one of the world’s largest manufacturers of brand-name consumer products for the home and family. www.mascocabinetry.com
Field Service Representative
Responsible for conducting field service audits, ensuring field staff are performing to set standards, and constantly communicating with field personnel on important company matters.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise installers, service technicians, and other field personnel in designated area.
- Conduct periodic installation, service and safety field service audits to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Manage field activities by communicating with all field personnel, Builder Sales Representatives, customers, and subcontractors in regards to design, installation, service and/or safety matters.
- Communicate with Operations and Sales staff to determine potential areas of improvement for all field-related activities including the Model Review Process.
- Support continuous improvement activities at the Branches.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years prior construction experience and/or kitchen cabinet customer service skills.
- Experience with CAD programs (20/20, Planit, or similar program).
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction with management.
- Demonstrated successful capability to resolve conflict over sensitive or complex issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with external customers.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive relationships and partnerships within department, across the organization and with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to travel daily within assigned region.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Prior trim carpentry and/or kitchen installation experience.
As a global leader in the manufacture of home improvement products and services, Masco Corporation presents many exciting employment opportunities in a variety of disciplines: manufacturing, operations, purchasing, sales and marketing, finance, information technology and more. And, if you're looking for geographic diversity, Masco's operating companies are located throughout the globe.
Manufacturing - Other
- Job Category:
- Career Level:
- Reference Code: