Get new similar jobs by email for
Field Service Technician
Perimeter Security Systems is a leading innovator in the commercial security fence industry. Our company has been in business for over 17 years and has established a robust customer base extending to over 18 states. We are continuously expanding our customer base, service geography and technological acumen in order to provide the highest degree of commercial security services and products.
Perimeter Security Systems is now offering a position within its Service Technician Program. Successful candidates must be self-motivated, highly reliable and display a willingness to learn our innovative security systems. The following characteristics are required for this position:
· Successful applicants must reside in the greater Atlanta, Georgia region (within 50 Miles).
· Experience with providing independent customer support, strong customer service orientation.
· Ability to resolve technical issues.
· Strong work ethic, initiative and problem solving skills.
· Strong oral and written skills.
· Travel expectancy of 80%+ with possible weekend duties.
· Familiarity with DSC alarm products a plus but not required. Training provided.
· Proficiency with computers (Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, etc.)
· Be able to lift 40lbs intermittently.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
· Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen requirement.
If you feel that you meet the requirements of this dynamic position, please submit your resume.
*Pay rate depends on experience, company vehicle, phone, laptop provided.